iprovision appreciates the generosity of CIPR members and the wider PR community in supporting its work.
If you choose to Gift Aid your donation this adds a further £2.50 for every £10 donated to help your fellow professionals and their families at times of need. Simply fill in our Online Gift Aid declaration form.
If you have made a donation with your membership subscription we will be contacting you by e mail asking you to complete the Online Gift Aid declaration form.
How to donate
- £10 each year at the time of your CIPR annual subscription renewal.
- Online via our Virgin Moneygiving page. Follow the links to make your donation or if you are fundraising for iprovision add your details
- Text IPRO15, followed by the amount of your donation (£1 to £10) to 70070. You can Gift Aid your donation at the same time.
- Download our donation form (PDF, opens in new window) and return with your cheque or payment details.
- Fundraise for iprovision through your local or sector CIPR group at an Awards Night or other CIPR event.
- Legacy - think about adding iprovision to your will. Contact our administrator for details.