The CIPR Excellence Awards are a celebration of creativity, professionalism and the fantastic results that you're delivering for your employers or clients.
The standard of judging is what sets the Excellence Awards apart from others in the industry. The bar is high and it's a real journey for those who make the grade.
Each year, we recognise exceptional campaigns that have achieved impactful results. The Excellence Awards shine a light on your achievements and demonstrate the value of PR within modern business and beyond.
Excellence Awards update - May 2016
After receiving more than 600 entries, announcing this year's shortlist on Monday 4 April and conducting 168 panel interviews - one for each shortlisted entry - preparation is now well underway ahead of our glittering awards dinner with tickets selling quickly for this major calendar highlight!
We're returning to Old Billingsgate, London on the evening of Wednesday 8 June 2016 to crown the 29 category winners and celebrate the fantastic work being carried out within the PR industry.
- 18:00 GMT, 23 February 2016 – entry deadline
- 18:00 GMT, 1 March 2016 – late entry deadline
- March 2016 – first round of judging
- 4 April 2016 – shortlist announced
- 4 April 2016 – Excellence Awards dinner tickets on sale
- April 2016 – panel interviews
- 8 June 2016 – CIPR Excellence Awards at Old Billingsgate, London
If you need to speak to any of the team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 631 6900 (option 4).