Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status is a validation of your skills, qualifications and experience.
Under the CIPR's Royal Charter, Chartered status gives you the same standing as experienced professionals in other industries.
This benchmark of professional excellence and integrity represents the highest standard of knowledge, expertise and ethical practice.
As well as reflecting your breadth of experience and academic achievements, Chartered status demonstrates your commitment to life-long learning. It shows that you keep pace in a fast-moving profession, updating your knowledge and skills through CPD.
Benefits of attaining Chartered status:
- Demonstrate to your peers that you have met the rigorous criteria set out for Chartered status.
- Enjoy greater influence within your organisation and in the profession.
- Gain a professional competitive edge and enhance your career prospects.
- Reassure prospective employers and clients that you practice to the highest standards.
- Chartered Public Relations Practitioners are entitled to use the designation Chart.PR and a supporting logo
If you have already achieved Chartered status and would like to request the logo, please email Sukhjit Grewal.