Judged to the highest and most rigorous of standards, there is no greater recognition of your hard work and commitment to best practice in public relations than winning one of our Excellence Awards.
Throughout their existence, the Awards have proven the value of public relations to society by showcasing some of the most recognisable, memorable, and life-changing campaigns.
Enter now and prove that you are at the cutting edge of public relations.
Christine Jewell, Managing Director, 3 Monkeys:
There are many PR industry awards, however, a CIPR Excellence Award is one that has real credibility. Winning the 'best use of digital award' was a marvellous moment and serves as a solid testament to our ability to create compelling, multi-channel campaigns that deliver great results for our clients.
Have you got what it takes?
Across 29 categories, your entries will be scored in areas such as Campaign and Project Planning, Creativity, Reputation, and Measurement and Evaluation.
Before the winners are chosen, all finalists are interviewed by an expert judging panel. The winners are then announced at our annual Excellence Awards black tie event in central London.
Excellence Awards timetable
- Tuesday 25 February 2014 – all entries to be submitted by 18:00.
- Tuesday 4 March 2014 – late entries will be accepted until 18:00 (an additional £75 + VAT applies to each late entry).
- March 2014 – tickets on sale for the Excellence Awards Dinner. First round of judging.
- April 2014 – finalists notified and shortlist published. Shortlisted entrants invited to panel interviews.
- Tuesday 17 June 2014 – CIPR Excellence Awards dinner at Old Billingsgate, London.
If you have any queries or require further information, please email email@example.com or phone 020 7631 6900.