The PRide Awards recognise and reward the inspirational work of leading public relations teams and consultancies in nine UK regions and nations. From top freelancers to rising stars, and small agencies to corporate communication teams, the PRide Awards celebrate the best talent that PR has to offer. Winning a PRide Award showcases your work to employers and clients and demonstrates your commitment to excellence and best practice.
Winners are announced at our UK-wide award dinners and are major calendar highlights for the regions and nations taking part.
Timetable for 2014 entry
- 22 April – call for entries open
- 23 June – standard entry deadline (up to 18:00 on the day)
- 30 June – late entry deadline (up to 18:00 on the day)
- July – judging
- 1 August – shortlist announced and dinner tickets available
- 9 October to 5 December – PRide dinners around the UK
If you have any queries or require further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7631 6900.