The PRide Awards recognise and reward the inspirational work of leading public relations teams and consultancies in nine UK regions and nations. From top freelancers to rising stars, and small agencies to corporate communication teams, the PRide Awards celebrate the best talent that PR has to offer. Winning a PRide Award showcases your work to employers and clients and demonstrates your commitment to excellence and best practice.
Winners are announced at our UK-wide award events and are major calendar highlights for the regions and nations taking part.
New for PRide in 2014
Every year we look for ways to enhance the CIPR PRide Awards and maximise the benefits for the companies taking part. We've made a couple of changes for 2014, but nothing that will affect the buzz of being crowned a PRide Award winner on the night!
You'll spot that we have merged some areas of the UK to form two larger PRide Awards regions. These new regions are:
- South of England and Channel Islands – covering Home Counties South, South West, Wessex and Channel Islands
- Anglia, Thames and Chiltern – covering East Anglia and Thames and Chiltern
These changes only add to the prestige of winning a CIPR PRide Award. We wish you the best of luck with your entries!
Timetable for 2014 entry
- 22 April – call for entries open
- 23 June – standard entry deadline (up to 18:00 on the day)
- 30 June – late entry deadline (up to 18:00 on the day)
- July – judging
- 1 August – shortlist announced and event tickets available
- 9 October to 5 December – PRide events around the UK
If you have any queries or require further information, please email email@example.com or phone 020 7631 6900.