The CIPR PRide Awards recognise outstanding public relations in the UK regions and nations. The awards judging takes place over the summer months and the winners are announced at sparkling black tie dinners up and down the country between October and December.
Winning an award, or making the shortlist, puts you and your work in the spotlight. Industry awards give you a competitive edge, helping you win new business and retain your client accounts. And if you're working in-house, your achievement will demonstrate to the rest of the organisation just how valuable your public relations work is.
2013 Awards Timetable
- 17 April – Call for entries open
- 10 June – Standard entry deadline by 18.00
- 17 June – Late entry deadline by 18:00
- July – Judging
- 26 July – Shortlist announced & dinner tickets available
October – December
- 3 Oct – 4 Dec PRide Awards dinners around the UK
If you have any queries or require further information, please email email@example.com or phone 020 7631 6900.