How to join:
- Select the membership grade that's appropriate for your level of PR experience and/or qualification.
- Send us your application form (by post, fax or email) along with payment details for your fees (subscription fee and admission fee).
- We'll process your application – usually within 1 week – and email you to confirm when your membership is activated. You'll receive your membership pack, card and certificate a few weeks after that.
- Affiliate, Associate (ACIPR) or Member (MCIPR)
- Global Affiliate
- Student membership (fee £35).
- Fellow (FCIPR) is by nomination only
More than two of you?
If at least 3 people from the same organisation join at the same time, we will waive the £55 admission fee (saving you at least £165). Membership applications should be sent to the CIPR together and each application should carry the promotion code 'CIPR3'. Membership is still awarded on an individual basis. This offer applies to new members only.
10 or more?
If you are joining or renewing at least 10 members from the same organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our bespoke membership scheme.
Do you work in public affairs or lobbying?
The UK Lobbying Register (UKLR) is a register of individual lobbyists and organisations which are involved in lobbying. Although it is owned and operated by the CIPR, it is open, universal and free. If you are involved in lobbying, it is a condition of CIPR membership that you sign up to the UKLR.