Get the most from your CIPR membership – here you'll find links to member-only content to help you work smarter and develop your PR skills and knowledge.
A red letter 'M' denotes member-only content. Have your membership number ready as you'll need this to log in.
Membership welcome pack
Download the membership welcome pack for details on how to manage your membership.
CIPR CPD is an easy way for you to plan, track and evidence everything you do to become a better practitioner or to help raise standards in the profession - and it leads to CIPR accreditation.
Claim CPD points on all our CIPR learning (look out for the CPD points logos around the website) and on your non-CIPR development activities too.
- Webinars – log in and learn with our live and pre-recorded sessions.
- Case studies – award-winning campaigns to inspire.
- Skills guides – pragmatic and practical guides covering everything from broadcast terminology to selling-in your story and account management.
- Best practice guides and toolkits – an in-depth look at how to navigate some of the key issues facing the profession.
Get ahead, get accredited
Stay in touch with your CIPR groups through our dedicated group pages.
Connect with other members via the member directory. You can search by location, surname or organisation.
Manage your membership
- Update your details via My CIPR. Change your contact details, mailing or privacy preferences, or group choices.
- Renew by phone or online. Have your membership invoice to hand
- Upgrade. Your membership grade reflects your developing PR career. You can upgrade as soon as you meet the criteria for the next grade - you don't need to wait til renewal time.
Career breaks and changes
We here to support you throughout your career. We have a range of membership options to help you keep up your membership and accreditations though career changes or breaks, including maternity, paternity or adoption leave, part-time working, unemployment and retirement. Contact the membership team to discuss your options.