How to join – in three easy steps:
- Select the membership grade that is appropriate for your level of PR experience and/or qualification.
- Send us your application form (by post, fax or email) along with payment details for your fees (subscription fee and admission fee).
- We'll process your application – this will take no longer than 2 weeks – and email you to confirm when your membership is activated. You'll receive your membership pack, card and certificate a few weeks after that.
- Affiliate, Associate (ACIPR) or Member (MCIPR)
- Global Affiliate
- Student membership (fee £35).
NoteIf you're studying on a CIPR-recognised course you are eligible for free student membership – your course leader will be able to provide details on how to apply for this. If your are studying on any other UK degree course, follw the link above to apply for Student membership.
- Fellow (FCIPR) is by nomination only
More than two of you?
If at least 3 people from the same organisation join at the same time, we will waive the £55 admission fee (saving you at least £165). Membership applications should be sent to the CIPR together and each application should carry the promotion code 'CIPR3'. Membership is still awarded on an individual basis. This offer applies to new members only.
10 or more?
If you are joining or renewing at least 10 members from the same organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our bespoke membership scheme.
Do you work in public affairs or lobbying?
The UK Public Affairs Council (UKPAC) maintains a register of those engaged in lobbying. If you meet UKPAC's definition of a lobbyist, it is a condition of CIPR membership that you register your details via the UKPAC website.