The CIPR's 2013 programme of live training webinars offers insight to some of the PR profession's hottest topics. These informative online sessions last one hour and are fully interactive. Using the latest technology you can submit questions to the trainer, who is seen and heard via video link.
Wherever you are in the UK or overseas, CIPR webinars provide a time-efficient and cost-effective training solution. You can participate in the live sessions or view them on demand at a time that suits you.
Webinar programme 2013
Each webinar is worth five CPD points. Cost: free (CIPR members); £30 + VAT (non-members).
You can reserve your place on the next available webinar by clicking on the links below. Our webinars are published on this page no later than one month before the event.
If a webinar is fully booked, don't forget you can view it on demand within 48 hours of the live broadcast.
- 29 May 2013 - Developing a Social Media Strategy
- 5 June 2013 - Integrated PR
- 24 June 2013 - Twittiquette
Members can watch past webinars on demand
- Evaluation best practice (recorded 18 April 2013)
- A new global mandate for PR, a new opportunity for PR professionals (CIPR International Group) (recorded 17 April 2013)
- Google Analytics and PR (recorded 3 April 2013)
- Getting to grips with grammar (recorded 21 March 2013)
- Selling-in your stories (recorded 19 March 2013)
- Doing more for less (recorded 21 February 2013)
- The Crisis Quick Fix (recorded 13 February 2013)
- Communicating in a BRIC Economy (recorded 30 January 2013)
- What is news? (recorded 17 January 2013)
- Exporting your reputation (CIPR International Group) (recorded 21 November 2012)
- Developing a social media strategy (recorded 9 November 2012)
- Twittiquette (recorded 17 October 2012)
- Powerful Blogs (recorded 6 September 2012)
- Beating time pressures (recorded 22 June 2012)
- Sentiment analysis (recorded 8 June 2012)
- National versus local delivery (recorded 29 May 2012)
- Working with the media (recorded 1 May 2012)
- Creating dedicated online communities (recorded 26 April 2012)
- Communicating with hard-to-reach audiences (recorded 24 April 2012)
- PItching to Journalists (recorded 20 March 2012)
- Public Sector Contracts (recorded 6 March 2012)
- Integrated PR (recorded 17 February 2012)