Whatever stage you're at in your career, our qualifications will equip you with the skills to work smarter and achieve your professional goals.
Gaining a CIPR qualification demonstrates your professionalism and proves you are serious about best practice. It helps you stand out in a competitive industry.
- Find out more about a qualification – including entry criteria – by clicking on one of the course titles in the menu on the left.
- Once you have chosen something, consider how you want to study – either online or face-to-face in a group environment.
- If you want to study face-to-face, choose your study location from centres across the UK.
- View our terms and conditions and apply online.
Fast track to Accredited Practitioner
We award Accredited Practitioner to Members (MCIPR) who have completed one year (60 CPD points) of CPD and hold one of the following:
- Diploma in PR
- Internal Communications Diploma
- Public Affairs Diploma
- Crisis (Response) Communications Diploma
If you wish to contact us to discuss your application, please call 44 (0)20 7631 6900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.