CIPR trainer: Andrew Smith.
This workshop provides comprehensive insight into digital marketing and shows delegates how digital marketing activities can be integrated, simply and successfully, with more established public relations strategies.
Note: Delegates are advised to bring laptops/iPads with them on the day.
Who should attend?
Suitable for PR practitioners who are being asked to take on wider digital marketing responsibilities or who wish to up-skill across a wider range of digital techniques.
What to expect
- practical live demonstrations
- group discussions and case studies
- insight from a trainer who is a specialist online PR, SEO and analytics consultant.
Participation in the workshop will provide you with knowledge of:
- how Search Engine Optimisation works
- how to create and run a Pay Per Click advertising campaign
- how to use an email marketing platform for PR
- basic social media tactics
- how to determine appropriate metrics and KPIs
- how to integrate digital marketing techniques into wider PR and communications programmes.