CIPR trainer: Andrew Smith.
This workshop lifts the lid on Google Analytics for public relations professionals. It provides an introduction to data-driven PR and an insight into how to use Google Analytics to measure and prove the value of PR and social media activity.
Note: Delegates are advised to bring laptops/iPads with them on the day.
Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone that wants to make better use of data contained in Google Analytics to create more effective and valuable PR programmes.
What to expect
- live walk through of all aspects of Google Analytics
- practical exercises and group discussions
- insight from a trainer who is a specialist online PR, SEO and analytics consultant.
Participation in the workshop will provide you with the knowledge of:
- the full range of reports built into GA
- how to properly set up a GA account
- attribution analysis (how to prove the direct and indirect contribution PR and social media makes to goals and objectives)
- types of goal and objective that can be measured via GA
- how to create custom reports
- how to make use of GA's real time analytics functionality
- alerts and triggers.