CIPR trainer: John Whyte-Venables.
This practical two-day training workshop will give you the knowledge and skills to shoot, edit and upload quality video to get your messages across.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those tasked with producing multimedia content for their organisation. It will also benefit managers whose role includes supervising in-house multimedia production. No prior experience or knowledge is required.
What to expect
- practical hands-on training guided by a former BBC television professional
- top tips and key dos and don'ts
- an interactive workshop, limited to nine delegates so that you can produce and upload a video.
Participation in the workshop will provide you with the knowledge to:
- plan video projects
- shoot professional looking footage
- edit punchy effective video
- look and sound your best
- control and direct shoots
- upload video to YouTube and other video hosting sites
- promote your production and attract viewers.