If you need to study at a time and place that suits you, our Diploma can be studied online with PR Academy. The syllabus, assessments and resulting qualification are just the same as studying the face-to-face course.
Our Online Diploma combines an interactive e-learning programme with tutor support and two (non-compulsory) full days of lectures and workshops in Central London.
Is online study right for me?
You should seriously consider this mode of study if you:
- want to network, study and interact with others but need the flexibility to partake remotely, at a place convenient to you
- have work or personal commitments that prevent you from attending weekly lectures
- are not based near any of the centres that offer the Diploma.
How will I learn?
The Online Diploma uses a range of learning methods, including:
- online resources and course notes
- live webinars (also recorded for playback later)
- discussion groups
- optional workshop sessions at a central London venue
- guidance on reading
What do I need to get started?
- a computer with internet access, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat Reader
- ability to access Adobe Connect (you do not need to subscribe to Adobe Connect)
- a headset for your PC so that you can partake in live webinars
- a valid email account
- 10 study hours available each week for the duration of the course.
How do I find out more?
If you want to know more about the Online Diploma, take a look at our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please email the CIPR professional development team or phone 020 7631 6900.