This workshop provides a detailed and practical examination of exactly what factors really do have an influence on search result rankings. It also provides a thorough grounding in the tools needed to make informed decisions about search, PR and content strategies.
Note: Delegates are advised to bring laptops/iPads with them on the day.
Who should attend?
Suitable for practitioners who want to learn how SEO techniques can gain greater visibility for their PR content; or who now have responsibility for running or commissioning investment in SEO.
What to expect
- case studies and real world examples
- live demonstrations of a variety of SEO tools
- a practical examination of what factors influence search result rankings.
Participation in the workshop will provide you with knowledge of:
- basic SEO concepts
- detailed examination of key factors that impact Google's search results
- keyword research tools
- tips and techniques for improving search result positions
- the impact of Google+ on search
- tools for tracking and monitoring the effectiveness of SEO activity.