CIPR trainer: Andrew Smith.
This workshop will examine how to integrate social media into the overall communications and marketing mix and provide detailed insight into best practice techniques for planning, managing and evaluating social media and overall digital marketing activity.
Note: Delegates are advised to bring laptops/iPads with them on the day.
Who should attend?
Suitable for delegates that are already running social media activity on behalf of clients or organisations, but that want to understand how social media can be integrated into the wider communications and marketing mix.
What to expect
- practical live demonstrations
- group discussions and case studies
- insight from a trainer who is a specialist online PR, SEO and analytics consultant.
Participation in the workshop will provide you with knowledge of:
- best practice planning, management and evaluation techniques
- what other organisations are doing at the cutting edge of social media management
- how to create the optimal mix of social media platforms
- how to use innovative techniques such as sentiment analysis to drive social media activity
- how to integrate social media activity into overall communications and digital marketing programmes
- robust social media measurement and evaluation techniques.