CIPR trainer: Andrew Smith.
This workshop will provide insight into the most cost effective tools and techniques to use to plan, manage and evaluate social media activity and teach how it can be incorporated into broader public relations and communication activity.
Who should attend?
Suitable for delegates who already have their own personal social media accounts and may have begun dabbling with social media at work, but have never had to create, run or evaluate a social media based campaign.
What to expect
- receive a free copy of Share This, the social media handbook for PR professionals
- group discussions and case studies
- insight from a trainer who specialises in online PR, SEO and analytics.
Participation in the workshop will provide you with knowledge of:
- the right tools and the best practices to use to decide what platforms you should have a presence on
- how to work out whether you are meeting your objectives
- different social media campaign methodologies, for example, 'Listen. Publish. Engage. Monitor.'
- how different organisations are successfully integrating social media into broader communications programmes
- key social media evaluation and measurement techniques.