CIPR trainer: Andrew Smith.
This workshop will provide an overview of all the key platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and Quora, teach how to create a presence on each network and supply some highly effective tips and techniques for getting the most out of them. It will also give you an introductory primer on social media measurement.
Note: Delegates are advised to bring laptops/iPads with them on the day.
Who should attend?
Suitable for delegates who have little or no experience of social media .
What to expect
- practical live demonstrations
- group discussions and case studies
- insight from a trainer who is a specialist online PR, SEO and analytics consultant.
Participation in the workshop will teach you:
- how to set up accounts on each network
- to understand the similarities and differences between networks
- about free and/or inexpensive tools for listening, publishing and engaging on each network
- how different types of organisation are using social media successfully
- basic social media measurement and evaluation tools and techniques.