This course will help you to plan, manage and evaluate your social media activity. It will also provide practical insight into the most cost effective tools and techniques to use in your day-to-day social media activities and guidance on legal and regulatory issues.
Who should attend?
Suitable for delegates who already have their own personal social media accounts and may have begun dabbling with social media at work, but have never had to create, run or evaluate a social media based campaign.
What to expect
- receive a free copy of Share This, the social media handbook for PR professionals
- group discussions and case studies
- insight from a trainer who specialises in online PR, SEO and analytics.
Participation in the course will provide you with knowledge of:
- the right tools and the best practices to use to decide what platforms you should have a presence on
- how to work out whether you are meeting your objectives
- different social media campaign methodologies, for example, 'Listen. Publish. Engage. Monitor.'
- how different organisations are successfully integrating social media into broader communications programmes
- key social media evaluation and measurement techniques.