How you can support Iprovision
Iprovision relies on the generosity of CIPR members and the wider PR community to fund our vital work.
Your donation can make a life-changing difference to an individual in need of support. And what’s more, it’s really easy to make a donation through your annual CIPR subscription or via our Just Giving page.
How your donation can make a difference
- £50 for extra costs of hospital visits for treatment
- £100 towards equipment to aid mobility
- £500 towards respite care
- £1,000 for bathroom refurbishment to cope with disability
- Mentoring support to get back to work after illness, unemployment or family commitments.
Making a donation?
- Make sure your annual subscription to the CIPR includes the voluntary £10 donation to Iprovision
- Make a one-off additional donation here
- Fundraise at CIPR events
- Take part in sponsored activity
Make your donation go even further
Gift Aid your donation if you are a UK tax payer, your donation could be worth 25% more at no extra cost!
Simply fill in our Online Gift Aid declaration form
If you have made a donation with your membership subscription we will be contacting you by email asking you to complete the Online Gift Aid declaration form
Other ways to help
- Events: If you are thinking of fundraising for Iprovision through your local or sector CIPR group, at an awards night or other CIPR event, we can provide support material such as powerpoint story telling slides and a pop-up banner.
- Sponsored activity: If you are doing a fun-run, a marathon, taking a sky dive or taking part in some other fund-raising activity and want to support Iprovision, get in touch and we’ll look to see how we can help promote your activity
- Legacy - think about adding Iprovision to your will. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Direct Payment: Iprovision holds a bank account with specialist bank Triodos. If you wish to make a direct bank payment please contact us for details