This workshop offers an in-depth understanding of employee engagement, its values
and benefits. Drawing both on theoretical models and on real-world
examples, it helps you think more strategically about employee
engagement and offers a range of ideas to engage your employees in an
effective, authentic and meaningful way.
Who should attend?
Mid-career internal communication professionals and those with responsibility for employee engagement in their organisations.
What to expect
- Evaluation of theoretical models and concepts
- Real world case study analysis
- Personal reflection
- Group discussion
- Practical exercises
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Define employee engagement
- Establish the link between employee engagement and organisational success
Discuss the different elements that lead to a more engaged workforce, with a specific focus on experience and communication
Understand different communication tools and techniques for engaging with employees
- Understand how to measure and evaluate your succes