This course outlines the notion of a stakeholder and provides best practice advice on how to engage with stakeholders in order to achieve organisational goals.
Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone who is responsible for stakeholder management within organisations, whether for improving current relationships or for identifying new groups.
What to expect
- practical application of theoretical models and concepts
- practical exercises and case studies
- group discussions.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- define stakeholders
- understand the concept of stakeholding and its relevance to PR practice
- identify, segment and prioritise stakeholders
- map stakeholders
- engage with hard to reach groups
- influence stakeholders
- evaluate stakeholder relationships