In the ever-evolving landscape, your role as an internal comms practitioner has been instrumental in helping organisations navigate through the challenges of the pandemic and shifts in how we all work.
The demand for exceptional internal communication has skyrocketed across all industries. Whether it's adapting to social changes, realigning business priorities, or fostering connections with employees, the importance of powerful internal communication can’t be overstated – and guess what? Our value is being recognised, which is why it’s even more important to invest in yourself and your team – so you can stay ahead of the game!
Whether you're taking a strategic leap or tackling day-to-day nuances, this one-day online conference will provide you with the insight, tips and tools you need to keep improving your internal comms activity and supercharge your skills and confidence.
What you get with your ticket?
Alongside a stellar line up of speakers (check out the programme below for more) you'll also:
• Have the opportunity to network with like-minded internal comms folk, exchanging your ideas and experiences.
• Be able to access content for 6 months after the conference, meaning you can dip in and out of it when and however many times you need.
• Get a bespoke online workbook just for the conference, designed by our conference partner CommsHero. Use it to capture your thoughts, write down areas of your work where you can apply the tips shared or get creative and doodle.
• Win goodies that’ll help you take your internal comms to the next level.
• Get 10 CPD points that go towards this year’s CPD deadline.
Expect a day filled with energy, expertise, and a treasure trove of knowledge. This is an opportunity you won't want to miss!
What to expect on the day
As well as hearing from industry experts, we’ve lined up some new voices that you may not have heard from in the Internal Comms speaker circuit. Here’s what to expect:
• Keynote from Stephen Waddington on IC – aligning practice and management.
• Dr Kevin Ruck, Mike Pounsford and Howard Kraise will share outcomes of their six-year research project into listening to employees and cover key areas from their newly published book 'Leading the Listening Organisation'.
• Panel discussion with Shalini Gupta, Nicki Dyson, Alex Kinnear-Mellor, Sharn Kliess and David Manning on the Gallagher State of the Sector 2024 research.
• A case study from Deepa Thomas-Sutcliffe on the purpose of IC and the connection to leadership, culture and influence.
• Values expert Dr Jackie Le Fèvre will share more on values as sense-makers
• Andy Green will share more on purpose, focusing on how to identify your purpose and what it means for us.
• John Clegg will provide an insight into IC in the third sector and the challenges IC teams with limited resource face.
• Jo Rozsich shares more on the OASIS model and sharp strategy – focusing on making it short, sweet and impactful.
• Eduvie Martin, Prof Michael Heller and Joe Chick will provide an update on the History of the IC....and run the much-awaited quiz!
• Christina Fee shares more on Internal Comms being the glue that keeps strategy and operations together (we’re sure you’ll agree with this!)
• Hear from Sarah Birkett-Wendes about her experience on Socially Mobile and how the programme is helping to level the playing field.
• Fiona Hatton will go into detail on resilience – the different elements of it, how you understand your current levels of resilience and how you improve it.
• Andy Macleod, Nicholas Wardle and Nadine Dixon share their thoughts on EX and IC.
Book now! This is one conference you don’t want to miss.
Members: £49.00 + VAT
Non-Member: £69.00 + VAT
Contact: Katie Marlow and Becky Williams
Email: [email protected]
A special thanks to our sponsors who have helped us keep this one-day online conference at a price that’s accessible for our members and non-members.
Comma Partners are experts in recruitment across internal communication, change communication, employee engagement and employee experience their knowledge of our profession and the skills we need is exceptional. Comma Partners will host a dedicated panel discussing the opportunity for internal communicators as the employee experience agenda starts to gather pace.
Gallagher are a full-service specialist employee communication and experience agency. As part of insurance brokerage, risk management and consulting services Gallagher help employers and their employees face their future with confidence. Our team of 175+ strategists, consultants, account managers, creatives, UX and digital experts and data analysts is spread across four countries (US, UK, Australia and Canada). We support clients with all components of their employee experience. Gallagher recently launched their 2024 State of the Sector report, and will host a dedicated panel session with professionals from our industry discussing key findings from the research and their experiences. You can download the report here.
We are proud to have Socially Mobile as our event partner. Socially Mobile is a Community Interest Company (CIC) that supports and inspires public relations practitioners across the UK to increase their earning potential. Through support and funding, Socially Mobile delivers training to those from lower socio-economic backgrounds, as well as under-represented and under-served groups including ethnic minority practitioners, the LGBTQ+ community, women returners and those with disabilities. They are the perfect partner for the summit - with a shared interest in building learning and capability. Applications are now open to their next cohort This impactful ten week online programme is perfect for those aspiring to a promotion, returning to work, moving into a new role or considering starting a business. To find out more, please visit: www.sociallymobile.org.uk.
Comms Hero and Resource
commsHERO, the community created by the team at resource | sustainable creativity embody the very essence of what we want to achieve in bringing together our internal comms community at the Summit. With a shared passion for what we do, and a commitment to never stop learning and improving, they are the perfect partner!