1. Chartership assessment fees are non-refundable and non-transferable except under the conditions specified in the "Cancellations and transfer terms" (sections 8,9 and 10) below.
2. Joining instructions and pre-assessment materials will be sent via email two weeks prior to the assessment day.
3. The CIPR reserves the right to alter the date of an assessment in exceptional circumstances without prior notification.
4. When you book onto a Chartership Assessment day, your name, job title and organisation name will be added to the candidate list, this list is provided to the assessment team prior to the assessment.
5. Unless agreed otherwise with the CIPR, all bookings must be paid at least 14 working days prior to the assessment taking place. If booking less than 14 days to the training session, then our preferred method of payment is by credit card at the time of booking. If an invoice is requested, you will be asked to provide a purchase order number (optional) and accounts payable contact details.
6. All invoiced fees are due within 30 days of the invoice date. Where an invoice is issued less than 30 days prior to the assessment, payment should be made in full, five working days before the assessment takes place. All disputed items must be notified in writing within 14 working days of receipt of an invoice.
7. We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation charges under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts [Interest] Act 1998 (as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002) if payment is not received in accordance with our agreed terms of payment.
Cancellations and transfer terms
8. All cancellation and transfer requests must be made in writing to the CIPR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation by telephone will not be accepted. Only one transfer is permitted per assessment booking. If an additional transfer is required, the full assessment fee is applicable. Transfers cannot be made from one candidate to another.
9. The CIPR cannot offer refunds to candidates who fail to attend sessions for reasons outside the control of the CIPR. Administration charges on transfers and cancellations are as follows:
CIPR cancellation and transfer charges
More than 14 days to the booked assessment:
• Cancellation - Refundable; no charge
• 1st Transfer - No Charge
Less than 14 days to the booked assessment:
• Cancellation - 100% of assessment price applies
• Transfer - Fee: 25% of assessment price
10. All chartership assessment cancellation or transfer requests must be made in writing by emailing email@example.com. These will be considered with reference to the relevant chartership terms and conditions.
11. The CIPR offers special discounts from time to time. Discounted bookings are non-refundable or non-transferable.
12. All amounts are payable in GBP Sterling. The prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. Any currency conversion or any other charges incurred in making a payment shall be carried by you and should not be deductible from the total amount due.
To discuss any concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.