ignore your imposter, forget the fear, go for chartered.
If Chartership is your next step on the professional development ladder but the idea of speaking up and being assessed in a group environment feels intimidating, our new Chartership Confidence & Personal Impact Coaching can help.
This 40-minute one to one session will help you to:
- Control nerves and overcome fear
- Be assertive, genuine and professional
- Manage any lurking imposter syndrome
- Get clarity of thought and be able to articulate yourself well under pressure
- Own your unique brand of personal impact
This coaching session is free to anyone who registers their interest in Chartership and subsequently books to attend a Chartership Assessment Day by 31 August 2022 (see T&Cs below).
Register your interest
CIPR Trainer and Executive Coach, Dannie-Lu Carr will lead your session.
Terms and conditions
- This offer is available to eligible candidates who register their interest and go on to book a Chartership Assessment Day by 31 August 2022.
- Coaching sessions are available from 1 June 2022 and open to candidates on Assessment Days that take place from 1 July.
- When you register your interest, you will receive an email with a promotional code to claim your free coaching session.
- You will need to quote this promo code at the time of booking. It cannot be applied retrospectively.
- We will provide you with the Coach's contact details once your Assessment Day is confirmed and ask you to book your coaching slot directly.
- The Coach will respond to you within three working days.
- If your coaching session needs to be cancelled or postponed, please notify the Coach within 48 hours.
- No refunds can be given on Chartership Assessment Days if your coaching has to be postponed at your own request.
- This offer entitles each candidate to one coaching session.
- Candidates who register their interest and book Chartership Assessment Days after midnight on 31 August 2022 will not qualify for free coaching.
- The coaching session cannot be exchanged for any other goods, services or discounts.