Skip to main content
Top of the Page
Fees and payment
Learn and develop
Progress Mentoring Scheme
News and views
Policy, campaigns and research
Ways we help
The 75 Fund
How to apply
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
in public relations and communication management
Research, Measurement and Evaluation in Public Relations and Communication Management
This Professional Practice Review highlights significant progress made over the past twenty years and examines current approaches that encourage accountability through effective use of research, measurement and evaluation.
Intended learning outcomes:
• Insight into the strategic relevance and professional context of research, measurement and evaluation.
• Understanding of relevant methods, models and frameworks.
• Guidance into metrics, benchmarking and performance improvement.
• Familiarity with technological developments.
• Reflection on ethical practice and decision-making approaches.
• Critical awareness of strategic professional practice.
Log this resource in
Back to Top