Successfully analyse the wider environment in which you’re working. This course aids strategic thinking in all areas in which an organisation might trade or compete.
Who should attend?
Senior Managers of businesses and organisations that are looking to establish plans for change and growth. Booking along with a peer from your organisation is popular but not essential.
What to expect
- Participation in the course will provide you with knowledge of:
- Your macro environment and how to specifically build competitive advantages
- Open discussions and insights into other organisational situations
- Reflect and analyse how your organisation’s objectives impact results
- Analyse the commercial environment(s)
- Discovering all competitive factors
- Which factors that add greatest value?
- How Vision, Mission and Values affect long term growth
- Making and communicating decisions with key stakeholders
- The challenges with establishing your strategy
This course is one of three courses open to CIPR members as part of the ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management.
More information on dates, locations and prices.