We have launched our new member App, CIPR Connect, developed to enable and support member-to-member networking and communications.
CIPR Connect gives our global network of nearly 10,000 PR professionals direct access to your membership community, allowing you to find members you would like to connect with, chat, and discuss the topics you want to talk about using the in-App conversation feature.
Network, learn, and share ideas with members across industry sectors and all around the world. The App allows you to stay connected to the CIPR on the move through notifications and latest news updates. Record your CPD and manage your membership from the palm of your hand at a time and place that suits you.
What you’ll find in the app
- News & Updates – stay in the loop with updates from HQ
- My CIPR – manage your membership profile
- MyCPD – register your CPD on the move
- Networking – make new contacts and connections
- Discussion – debate, share opinions and join thought-provoking chats
- Direct and Group messaging – communicate with your groups and contacts
- Events & Training – browse courses and events taking place across the network
Who is it for
The CIPR Connect App is exclusively available to CIPR members.
If you’re not a member and want to join our 10K strong community of global PR pros, we’d love to welcome you on board. We have dropped the one-off £30 membership joining fee so there’s never been a better time to join. Click here for more
How to access it
Simply type ‘CIPR Connect’ in your App Store or Google Play, download the app on your device and log in using your MyCIPR login (the email address and password for your CIPR account).
If you have any issues with your login, contact firstname.lastname@example.org