Log 75 CPD points for our 75th anniversary
If you love a learning challenge, look no further than our CPD 75 Points Challenge.
To mark our anniversary and get the new CPD year off to a flying start, we’re encouraging members to join the CPD 75 Points Challenge and log 75 points by 22 December 2023.
Take on the challenge and you could win one of the three Crisis Communication or ESG on-demand training courses up for grabs, worth up to £250 + VAT.
Rules of this competition:
- To be automatically entered in the prize draw you will need to log 75 CPD points in MyCPD in the 2023/2024 CPD cycle and by 22 December 2023 at 23:59 GMT.
- The challenge officially opens on 17 April 2023 but activities logged from 3 April 2023 will be counted.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for other goods or services.
- The prize draw is open to members at Associate, Member and Fellow grades.
- The winners will be randomly picked using an online number generator software.
- The winners will be announced on social media by Friday 5 January 2024.
- The CIPR decision's is final.