was a new and unique event that took place on 14 November 2023 in London.
The event brought together up-and-coming practitioners with established in-house, agency, and freelance PR professionals to foster knowledge exchange, collaborative discussions, and insightful deliberations on the evolving landscape of PR.
The event extended beyond the present, delving into the challenges and opportunities that lay ahead for our profession, underscored by principles of diversity and inclusivity.
See the pictures from the Event -
Pin to download images 6616
Check out the programme
- Working with influencers and what's coming with Gen Alpha
- Creating a sense of belonging in the PR industry
- Preventing burnout for sustainable high performance and success
- Reimagining the world: how sustainability, technology and innovation play a pivotal role for people and nature to thrive
- PR, AI and ethics
- The changing media landscape and what comes next
Discover the speakers
We had a fantastic line-up of speakers including Alex Partridge, Founder of LADBible and UniLAD, Sheeraz Gulsher, Co-Founder at People Like Us, Katie King from AI in Business and many more impressive names from across the communications industry and business world.
As part of our commitment to improving equity, diversity and inclusion in the PR profession, all main stage speakers at this event were paid for their contribution.
Become a sponsor
If you are a supplier to the PR industry there are a number of ways you could get involved in our future events, including sponsorship and exhibition opportunities. If you would like to receive more information about this please complete the form below.