About the group
The CIPR Crisis Communications Network was established in September 2021 and, as of July 2023, has over 600 members based in 30 countries. Our purpose is to promote excellence and share best practice in crisis communications. We are an open and inclusive forum where CIPR members across the globe can come together to discuss and explore lessons from crisis case studies, past and present.
We bring the latest academic and real-world thinking in crisis communications and reputation risk to the widest audience of PR and communications professionals through a regular series of cutting-edge events and original content for our website – ciprcrisiscommsnetwork.com .
Our mission is to:
- Champion excellence in crisis communications
- Hold regular events to promote an understanding of best practice in crisis communications
- Provide practical, useful and relevant services to CIPR members working in the fields of crisis communications and reputation risk
- Develop and provide access to tools and training in the field where appropriate
- Support and promote professional standards and ethical behaviour
You don’t have to specialise in crisis communications or reputation risk to join us: We welcome anyone with an interest in these areas.
For further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on:
Twitter @CIPR Crisis Comms