About the group
Welcome to CIPR’s new Crisis Communications Network, an open and inclusive forum where CIPR members from across the globe can come together to learn about and share best practice in crisis communications. Our aim is to spread and explore lessons from crisis case studies, past and present. At the same time, we will bring the latest academic and real-world thinking in crisis communications and reputation risk to a wider audience of PR professionals.
Our mission is to:
• Champion excellence in crisis communications
• Hold regular events to promote an understanding of best practice in crisis communications
• Provide practical, useful and relevant services to CIPR members working in the fields of crisis communications and reputation risk
• Develop and provide access to tools and training in the field where appropriate
• Support and promote professional standards and ethical behaviour
You don’t have to specialise in crisis communications or reputation risk to join us: We welcome anyone with an interest in these areas.
For further information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or follow us on
Twitter @CIPR Crisis Comms