The Annual General Meeting of the Scotland group of the CIPR will be held on Thursday, 22 March 2018, at 6pm at The Corinthian (Langley Suite), 191 Ingram Street, Merchant City, Glasgow, G1 1DA. All members are invited to attend and should RSVP here.
Following the AGM formalities, guest speaker, Jerry Ward, managing director of Edinburgh-based Press Data, will talk about the role of AMEC (the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication) in developing approaches to measurement that prove the effectiveness of communication, including the AMEC Integrated Evaluation Framework.
Jerry will also host a free CIPR members' event from 2pm - 4pm that afternoon. The hands-on workshop will explore a range of effective evaluation approaches that put measurement at the heart of PR strategy and campaigns. Tickets can be booked here.
The AGM will consider the following agenda to:
- Receive apologies for absence
- Approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 30 March 2017
- Consider and adopt the annual accounts of the group for the year ending 2017
- Receive the annual report from the Chair of CIPRScotland Group (Jenifer Stirton FCIPR) followed by questions Elect Office Bearers
- Elect new Committee Members Receive priorities for 2018/19 from the newly elected Chair
- Consider any other business
Applications are invited for the positions of Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary before noon on Monday, 20 March 2018.
Doors open at 5:30pm and the meeting will start promptly at 6pm. Membership numbers for attendees will be required on the night. Following the AGM drinks and refreshments will be served.
Any apologies should be sent to email@example.com.
Minutes from the 2017 AGM can be downloaded here.