This course provides practical guidance, techniques and real-world examples of communicating change to internal audiences. Drawing heavily on psychological research, it challenges the myth that people don't like change and highlights the real sources of resistance and how they can be overcome.
Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone who is responsible for internal communication in organisations facing frequent or sustained change.
What to expect
- a thought-provoking insight into how people perceive and respond to change
- practical tips and techniques for increasing employee engagement and reducing resistance
- the opportunity to discuss experiences and learning with fellow delegates
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Understand resistance to change, its sources and solutions
- Understand the role of communication in change, and why engagement matters
- Understand change communication responsibilities
- Learn tactics and techniques for communicating different types of change
Member: £504 inc VAT
Non-member: £684 inc VAT