This course will equip you with the knowledge and tools to elevate your professional career and gain an edge in PR’s crowded job market. This one-day group session will focus on practical know-how, with an optional follow-up a week later with a half hour telephone personal consultation . You’ll discover how to identify and showcase your specialist skills, as well as how to develop your professional expertise and personal impact.
Who should attend?
Anyone who desires to elevate their personal effectiveness and market themselves in a professional manner or wants to stand out in the industry.
What to expect
- Professional and practical tips and advice
- A step by step workshop which will equip you with a takeaway plan of action to implement straight away
- An opportunity to gain personal feedback on your own development
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
Member: £570 inc VAT
- Identify your personal development objectives
- Devise your own personal development strategy
- Interrogate your strengths and weaknesses and how to work with both
- Demonstrate your professional achievements and responsibilities
- Optimise your online presence
- Receive practical advice for body language and having confidence
- Hone your personal elevator pitch
- Discuss your personal development objectives and how to achieve them
Non-member: £750 inc VAT