Member: £320 exc VAT | Non-member: £440 exc VAT
This course is designed to enable you to create an effective
Crisis Communications Plan relevant to your own organisation, in order
to safeguard reputation when it is under threat.
Who should attend?
Any practitioner who may be charged with devising or revising
Crisis Communications Plans for their own or another organisation, or
who wishes to know more about approaches to crisis planning.
What to expect
- practical exercises towards formulating or revising a crisis communications plan for your own organisation
- extensive reference to real-life case studies
- to share the experience and knowledge of fellow professionals through facilitated discussion
- an interactive course limited to 12 delegates.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- understand different approaches to crisis communications planning
- recognise the different types of crisis your organisation could face
- identify reputational risk for your organisation
- define your audiences and channels of communication
- devise effective and appropriate key messages
- plan resources and facilities, you need for effective and timely response.