Member: £420 exc VAT | Non-member: £570 exc VAT
This comprehensive and interactive course will provide you essential
knowledge and best practice to mitigate risks in an increasingly
digitised and remote working/hybrid environment. You will learn about
the latest threats, including ransomware, phishing and social
engineering, as well as key actions to take to build cyber resilience –
both personally and professionally.
Who should attend?
All interested in mitigating Cyber risks for self and clients
What to expect
- De-mystifying Cyber Security – its not just about IT!
- Relevant context to support PR professionals and their client’s reputation
- Real-life scenarios and case studies to consolidate learning
- Engaging and interactive discussion
- Practical tips to mitigate risks
Participation in the course will provide you with:
- An understanding of the importance of Cyber Security, with a focus for PR
- Knowledge of the Cyber landscape and threats, including social engineering, phishing, ransomware, the insider threat, email hacking and the latest trends
- An understanding of vulnerabilities in new ways of working and how to safeguard yourself and your/clients business
- An overview of key legislation and your obligations; and the impact of non-compliance including financial, operational and reputational
- An understanding of a holistic approach, encompassing people, processes, policy and processes to mitigate risks – both personal and professional
- Key areas to consider when managing incidents;
- Best practice and practical tips and support to build Cyber resilience.