This course is intended as an introduction to the concepts of data analysis in a PR context. It explores the fundamentals of gathering and analysing data, as well as learning how to identify relevant data sources to support a particular aspects of the overall PR process.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to use data for objective setting, audience research, PR planning, measurement and evaluation. Also for people who want to learn the soft skills required to effectively communicate data to stakeholders.
What to expect?
- Practical examples of data analysis in a PR environment
- Demonstrations of various tools applicable to PR data analysis
- Opportunity to try data analytics techniques on your own data sources
Participation in the course will allow you to:
- Understand basic concepts of statistics and probability
- Gain a deeper grasp of relevant data metrics and dimensions
- Have greater confidence in using data for all aspects of PR
- Clean, analyze, and share your data with the use of visualizations and dashboard tools