Measuring & evaluating PR
Measure, evaluate, PR
The aim of this two-day course is to bring you up-to-date on the latest developments and guidance on planning and measurement. It will take you through the process of setting the objectives and choosing the right measures, using case study examples where possible. It will help you to advise your organisation on the importance of linking PR campaigns to business objectives, to explain why AVE is a discredited measure and why research is the foundation for planning PR campaigns.
Who should attend?
Suitable for practitioners involved in the design and running of PR programmes
What to expect?
- an overview of global best practices approaches
- group discussions based on case studies
- practical exercises.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- understand the latest global practice in research, planning and measurement
- set objectives linked to your organisation's goals and choose the right measure
- know the difference between outputs and outcomes
- understand the balance between research, planning and measurement
- understand non-AVE measures.