This course will show you how to effectively integrate paid social media into your public relations strategy. It will help you to set objectives, identify opportunities, select tactics, assign resources, and define metrics for your paid social media activity.
Who should attend?
Suitable for delegates that are already running organic social media activity on behalf of clients or organisations, but that want to understand how paid social media can be integrated into the wider communications and marketing mix.
What to expect
- Practical tools to determine how much to spend and techniques for maximising ROI
- Guidance on type and kind of paid social campaigns to run
- Insight from a trainer who specialises in paid social media
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- best practice planning, management and evaluation techniques for paid social
- full insight into the range of paid social media activity that can be implemented across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat
- how to integrate paid social media activity into overall communications and digital marketing programmes
- robust paid social media measurement and evaluation techniques