Member: £380 exc VAT | Non-member: £500 exc VAT
This one-day course is open to all PR professionals who potentially need to manage issues and crises. It will show you how to effectively manage digital and social media activity when issues arise to help prevent them becoming crises and how to manage them during a crisis.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for all delegates who already have a working knowledge of using digital and social media for public relations and communications and want to learn how to manage these channels during an issue or crisis. It is also suitable for delegates with crisis communications experience or expertise who want to update their knowledge to include the latest best practice for digital and social media communications.
What to expect
- How to use digital and social media during an issue or crisis
- Learn about digital and social media monitoring and analysis tools
- Understand ethics and best practice
- Learn how to decide when it is necessary to respond or intervene
- Understand what platforms you need to use and when to use them
- Put your new knowledge to the test in a simulated desktop crisis scenario
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Develop the right digital and social media platforms for use in an issue or crisis
- Identify the right digital and social media analysis tools
- Integrate digital and social media into your crisis communications plan
- Use the right digital and social media channels during an issue or crisis