This workshop encourages you to think more strategically about how you communicate with internal stakeholders and with what impact. Drawing both on theory and on real-world examples, it offers a range of practical tools to help you design and deliver a more effective and authentic internal communications strategy for your organisation.
Who should attend?
Mid-career communication professionals and those taking on a specific responsibility for internal communications strategy and planning.
What to expect
- Evaluation of theoretical models and concepts
- Real world case study analysis
- Personal reflection
- Group discussion
- Practical exercises
- Articulate how internal communication impacts on organisational success
- Better understand what it means to think strategically
- Discuss different strategic internal communication tools, techniques and responsibilities
- Develop effective internal communication strategies that support organisational goals
- Understand how to measure and evaluate your success