Writing better press releases
Writing, better, press, releases
This course will show you how to write effective news releases
that communicate your organisation's messages and help to build their
Who should attend?
Suitable for new writers or experienced professionals looking to produce sharper news releases that get printed.
What to expect
- practical exercises and examples
- group discussions
- a highly participative workshop
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- identify stories and write news releases of genuine interest to journalists
- understand what makes a story
- develop a journalistic writing style that's easy to read
- write successful headlines and intros
- use strong quotes to add value to your message
- create stories when there's nothing new to say.
Registration not available.