Member: £320 exc VAT | Non-member: £440 exc VAT
This practical course shows you how to write interesting and engaging content for your organisation’s print and digital publications, ezines, emailers and blogs.
Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone responsible for finding, writing or editing news stories, articles and blog posts.
What to expect
- a practical course that shows you how to write content that people want to read
- an opportunity to bring an example of your writing for the trainer to review
- a highly participative course with individual feedback, limited to eight delegates
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- recognise what makes a successful publication and blog
- find good stories, select the right content and make 'dull' stories interesting and engaging
- make the most of headlines, opening paragraphs, quotes and captions
- work effectively with contributors
- integrate company messages into articles while keeping stories interesting for the reader
- adapt writing styles to suit the subject, message and readership
- make images, layout and design work to your advantage