iprovision appreciates the generosity of CIPR members and the wider PR community in supporting its work.
Hear why you should support iprovision.
If you choose to Gift Aid your donation this adds a further £2.50 for every £10 donated to help your fellow professionals and their families at times of need. Simply fill in our Online Gift Aid declaration form.
If you have made a donation with your membership subscription we will be contacting you by e mail asking you to complete the Online Gift Aid declaration form.
How to donate
- £10 each year at the time of your CIPR annual subscription renewal.
- Online via our Virgin Moneygiving page. Follow the links to make your donation or if you are fundraising for iprovision add your details
- Text IPRO16, followed by the amount of your donation (£1 to £10) to 70070. You can Gift Aid your donation at the same time.
- Download our donation form (PDF, opens in new window) and return with your cheque or payment details.
- Fundraise for iprovision through your local or sector CIPR group at an Awards Night or other CIPR event.
- Legacy - think about adding iprovision to your will. Contact our administrator for details.