This award recognises the achievements, performance and excellent work of an independent public relations practitioner over the past three years.
Note: Entrants must be in CIPR membership.
Entries must relate to work carried out between January 2014 and February 2017.
The entry submission must consist of no more than 1,000 words and must address the following criteria:
- An overview of your experience, your commitment to professional development and how you contribute to the industry
- Outline your work-related achievements over the last three years, including your business objectives and/or plan
- Outline the biggest work-related challenge you've faced in the past three years, including details of what happened, how you overcame it and what you learnt from it
- A summary of a campaign you are particularly proud of, including details of the brief, objectives, strategy, tactics, outputs, outcomes and budget.
Note: This must be a paid-for campaign; not pro-bono work.
Please ensure you have the following items to upload to your entry:
- Your 1,000-word text only submission, to be entered into the text boxes on the online entry form.
- Any supporting material (optional) - such as images, press clippings and video links – should be collated in one PDF document, no longer than 4 pages.
- A 30 word summary of your entry, written in the third person (a separate text box will be provided on the entry form).
- One high-res individual headshot in portrait format.
- One high-res company logo.
Payment and fees
- Standard: £100 +VAT
Entries submitted after 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 22 February 2017 will be charged the additional late entry fee of £75 +VAT.
Late entries will be accepted until 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 1 March 2017.
- Debit or credit card - payment can be made via the online entry platform.
Note: The CIPR does not accept American Express.
- Invoice - you can request an invoice via the online entry platform. Please include a PO number if your organisation requires one on invoices.
Invoices must be paid by 17:00 GMT on Monday 6 March 2017 or entries will be withdrawn.