The CIPR Excellence Awards dinner is always a fantastic event where finalists can celebrate their achievements with colleagues and clients. It's the most prestigious night in the public relations calendar but don't just take our word for it:
So professionally organised in a way which reflects the high quality of the CIPR, its members and their work. A really enjoyable evening!
- Date: Tuesday 6 June 2017
- Venue: The Artillery Garden at the HAC, London
- Time: 18:00 - 00:00
- Dress code: Black Tie
- Starter: Picnic Pick 'n' Mix with a mini gala pie, coronation chicken frittata, smoked salmon rillettes with pickled asparagus and curd
- Main Course: Barbary Duck with sous vide duck breast, smoked potato puree, artichoke cream, wild garlic and sorrel leaves with pickled carrots and tardviso
- Dessert: Citrus Lemon Tart with cultured yoghurt meringue and pressed raspberry coulis
Vegetarian option available on request.
- El Molturo – Sauvignon Blanc / Aiern, Spain Galicia
- El Molturo – Tempranillo / Garnacha, Spain Galicia
The ticket price includes unlimited house wine, bottled beer (Carlsberg and Becks) and soft drinks:
- £230 + VAT per person
- Table of 10: £2,300 + VAT
- Table of 12: £2,530 + VAT
- Premium Table of 10: £2,995+VAT (includes a cheese board with port, one Magnum of Champagne and premium table positioning)
- Premium Table of 12: £3,330+VAT (includes a cheese board with port, two Magnums of Champagne and premium table positioning)
Tables are assigned to guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you wish to pay by invoice, please select the invoice option on the booking form. All invoices must be paid in full by 17:00 BST on Tuesday 23 May 2017.
The closest Underground stations are Moorgate (0.3 miles), Liverpool Street Station (0.3 miles) and Old Street (0.5 miles).
The closest Railway stations are Moorgate Railway Station (0.3 miles) and Old Street Railway Station (0.5 miles).
Several buses also serve this area.
The CIPR, in association with Pacific 7, has arranged special rates at selected hotels in the area for guests attending the CIPR Excellence Awards dinner on Tuesday 6 June 2017 and requiring overnight accommodation. Please complete the booking form and return to Pacific 7.
Please note there are a limited number of rooms held at each venue so it's advisable to book early to avoid disappointment.
For further information on the 2017 CIPR Excellence Awards dinner or for booking queries, please contact the team on +44 (0)20 7631 6900 (option 4) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.