Your entry must be no longer than 1,000 words and address the criteria set out in the category you're entering. Please look at these criteria carefully when deciding on the appropriate category to enter, as entry categories cannot be changed once judging has commenced.
Please ensure your 1,000-word submission is submitted via our online entry form. Once you've selected the category you wish to enter, the text boxes appropriate to that category are displayed on screen. Make sure you correctly input the text of your entry into the relevant fields. Any supporting material – images, press clippings and links to videos – is optional and should be uploaded one PDF document, no longer than 4 pages (see guidelines in each category).
The entry form also requires you to write an extremely brief summary of your entry which we'll share if you're shortlisted.
We'll acknowledge receipt of entries by email within a week of the late entry closing date.
Payment and fees
- Standard: £240 +VAT
- Outstanding Young Communicator: £155 +VAT
- Outstanding Independent Practitioner: £100 +VAT
Standard entries are accepted until 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 22 February 2017.
- Late Standard: £315 +VAT
- Late Outstanding Young Communicator: £230 +VAT
- Late Outstanding Independent Practitioner: £175 +VAT
Late entries are accepted until 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 1 March 2017.
- We accept payment by debit or credit card* via the online entry platform.
*With the exception of American Express.
- Payment can also be arranged via invoice – please ensure you include a PO number on the entry form if your organisation requires one on invoices.
Invoices must be paid in full by 17:00 GMT on Monday 6 March 2017 or entries will be withdrawn and payment still required.