Rules of entry
- Standard entries must be submitted by 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 22 February 2017.
Late entries will be accepted until 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 1 March 2017 (late entry fee applies).
- No entry will be considered unless the entry fee has been paid in full by 17:00 GMT on Monday 6 March 2017.
- All entries must be submitted via the online entry platform and cannot be submitted in hard copy.
- All criteria must be covered within the 1,000-word submission; they should not be covered within the supporting document.
- Entry submissions that exceed 1,000 words may be disqualified.
- We publish your 1,000-word submission online as a case study if you are a winner. Confidential information can be removed from the entry after shortlisting, but you must provide revised copy to replace it.
- Images uploaded at the time of entry will be used at the Awards ceremony if you are shortlisted and may also be used as marketing collateral.
- You may submit the same entry in more than one category, but each entry must be submitted separately and paid for accordingly.
- There is no discount for submitting more than one entry.
- The decision of the judges is final and numerical scores only are provided on request as feedback to any non-shortlisted entrant.
- Entrants associated with a CIPR Excellence Awards 2017 judge may still enter the Awards, but the judge concerned will not take part in the judging process for the categories involved.
- Entrants must have the written permission from any third party who has been involved in the entry, or with whom they have worked on the project, prior to its submission in these Awards.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, we will conduct a full investigation into each case and request detailed documentation from all parties concerned, including the complainant, the entrant and the client. The Chairs of Judges will then make a decision and if the complaint is upheld, the entry will be withdrawn.
- In the event of disqualification, entrants will not be notified.
- It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure the correct text and documents are uploaded within the entry and that the entry is submitted for the correct category.
- At the time and date of entry, entrants agree that the information supplied is truthful and accurate.
- Once you have submitted your entry as final, you are required to pay the full entry fee.
- No refunds will be made under any circumstances.