Winning a CIPR Excellence Award is the ultimate source of recognition within the PR industry.
Each year, we recognise exceptional campaigns that have delivered fantastic results and had a genuine lasting impact, demonstrating the true value of PR.
Winning an award is no easy feat but the rewards you’ll reap from making the grade are endless.
“To have our creative work recognised by the wider industry has been a huge source of pride for both agency and client teams. The CIPR Excellence Awards represent the pinnacle of achievement in the field of public relations and winning has helped our business grow, opening the door for a series of new client wins.”
- Pete Mountstevens - Managing Partner, Taylor Herring.
“Winning a CIPR Excellence Award gave the team a major boost and has been invaluable in endorsing the quality of our work to our many and varied stakeholders. These awards have one of the most rigorous judging processes around and that makes winning even more rewarding.”
- Emma Leech Found.Chart.PR, FCIPR - Director of Marketing & Advancement, Loughborough University.
CIPR Excellence Awards timetable
- Tuesday 20 February 2018 – all entries to be submitted by 18:00 GMT.
- Tuesday 27 February 2018 – late entries will be accepted until 18:00 GMT (an additional £75 + VAT will be applied to each late entry).
- March 2018 – first round of judging.
- March 2018 – shortlist announced.
- March – June 2018 - tickets on sale for the Excellence Awards Dinner.
- April – May 2018 – panel interviews with shortlisted entrants.
- Wednesday 6 June 2018 – CIPR Excellence Awards dinner at The Artillery Garden at the HAC, London.
Got any questions?
Make sure you check out our FAQs.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, you can either email the team or give us a call on 0207 631 6900 (option 4).